DIGITAL MARKETING & ECOMMERCE COORDINATOR
An exciting, brand new, role here at Cassandra Mamone. Our business has been growing exponentially online and we are adding to our team.
Your role will be to work alongside our Marketing Manager to expand and develop our Shopify website as well as oversee all digital activities, such as SEO, Google ads, social media, EDMS and manage our online customers. You will be part of our friendly and hardworking team who are go-getters and are enthusiastic about growth.
The role is based in our studio in Adelaide, Australia.
- Daily Management of our Shopify website to maximise online sales, ROI and customer satisfaction.
- Execute strategies to facilitate online growth
- Create industry leading digital content, including website, socials, EDMS, website copy and graphics
- Influencer outreach and management
- Manage internal asset libraries
- Oversee all back-end day to day operations to ensure smooth operations for CM online.
- Interpret weekly KPIs and execute actions in correlation to them
- Create weekly EDMS based off of online sales, customer enquiries and targets
- Execute video production from start to finish, including planning, filming and editing the content
- Bring bright ideas to our team for TikTok's, Reels, Youtube shorts etc - We love to have fun!
- Work with the marketing team to ensure assets and collateral aesthetics are aligned with website usability, accessibility and web design.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Must have knowledge of social media platforms and global best practice
- Experience and proficiency in Shopify, Mailchimp, kalviyo, google ads.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Graphic design skills highly desirable
- MAC skills preferred
WHY WORK WITH US
- Incredible team culture
- Generous staff discounts on CM jewellery
- A friendly, collaborative and outgoing team
- Team travel incentives
- Be part of a globally recognised, industry leading, luxury jewellery brand
If you'd love to join our team, please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include in your application a cover letter (no longer than 1 page), a copy of your CV and a reference list.
We'd love to hear from you
All applications must be in PDF format.