Over time, fine jewellery can become a family heirloom if it is cared for properly. Daily wear can affect the brilliance of diamonds, gemstones and metals.
Cassandra Mamone recommends professional check and cleaning of jewellery once a year. We encourage you to bring your jewellery back to us for professional servicing. Our staff are knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of jewellery care, including cleaning gemstones, engagement rings and repairing and tightening of settings.
For cleaning and maintenance of all jewellery, be sure to use a high-quality polish cloth and keep all jewellery away from abrasive chemicals. As a rule, Cassandra Mamone jewellery should always be removed if it has the potential to be exposed to chemicals or knocked through daily activities.
Your Cassandra Mamone engagement ring is a fine piece of jewellery that still needs to be handled as precious. We recommend removing your CM piece to do all things home related and popping it on for when going out (inc for work) and for special occasions.
✨ Please ensure your ring is taken off when you are: ✨
1. Sleeping: To avoid your ring catching in your hair, on sheets, on your bed, falling asleep on it and weakening the setting etc
2. Anything water related: this includes showering, washing your hair, washing your hands, swimming, at the beach etc.
3. Working out, lifting weights or playing sports.
4. Cooking, cleaning, dish washing, bed making etc, anything that can put your beautiful ring at risk of damage by way of chemicals or physically getting caught on something.
5. During your skin care routine, anytime you apply lotion or serums.
AT HOME CARE
Simple jewellery cleaning steps you can do at home.
Here is what you'll need:
✨ Small bowl in warm water
✨ Mild detergent
✨ Soft tissue
✨ Soft-bristle toothbrush
✨ Polishing cloth